We reckon you’ll be seeing a lot more of Mello – the UK’s first and only range of raw, fresh melon juice.
Here’s a recipe created by Caribbean Food Supremo – Shivi Ramoutar – for when the sun is shining!
- 320ml chilled Mello Melon Watermelon Juice
- 40ml Dark Rum
- Lime juice
- 4 lime wedges
- 4 orange wedges
- A glass of chilled Prosecco
- A handful of mint leaves to garnish
- Before use, shake the Mello watermelon juice in its bottle to ensure that it is mixed well and not segmented
- Divide the juice evenly amongst 4 large wine glasses
- Again, divide the dark rum into each glass and stir gently
- Add a squeeze of lime juice per glass and drop in the wedges of lime and orange
- Top generously with chilled Prosecco and garnish with fresh mint leaves – enjoy!