Polynesian paradise Mahiki will be making its debut at Taste of London this summer!
Guests will get the full Tiki experience, with cocktails, DJ’s and light bites in a tropical tent at the heart of Regents Park’s most acclaimed food festival.
From the 18th-22nd June, guests will be able to enjoy an evening with one of Londons hottest nightspots, loved by fashionistas and A-list celebrities alike. The Mahiki experience will include priority entry and unlimited access to the Mahiki cocktail bar where the talented bar team will serve up two colourful concoctions and a selection of gourmet light bites from their globally renowned menu, as well as £20 worth of crowns to spend at Taste of London restaurants and exhibitors.
Tiki fans can also enjoy a bespoke Mahiki Cocktail Masterclass where they will learn from the nightclubs world famous bartenders, creating some of the nightclubs most well loved and innovative signature drinks. Other attractions will also include; a customised Mahiki photobooth, celebrity guest DJ, an invitation to Mahiki nightclub with complimentary entry and a welcome drink on arrival, hula dancers and a whole treasure chest of other Tiki delights in store,
A cocktail lovers paradise, Mahiki offers a riotous, colourfully illustrated menu with both classic and new cocktails for one or to share. Mahiki has no membership requirements and no guest list, which means it is one of Londons few quality venues that is available to all. In the last few years it has opened its doors to Jay-Z, Beyoncé, Kate Moss, Rihanna, Mickey Rourke, Emma Watson, Zac Efron, Prince Harry, and Rosie Huntingdon-Whiteley.
The Mahiki Experience includes…
- Priority Entry – Avoid the queue and pass smoothly into Taste of London. Simply flash your Mahiki lanyard.
- Enjoy unlimited access to the Mahiki Cocktail Bar. Take a break from the hustle and bustle, and escape into the pop up Polynesian paradise!
- Celebrate with your choice of two of their world famous, mouthwatering cocktails
- £20 worth of crowns to spend at Taste of London restaurants and exhibitors: Splash out on whatever takes your fancy. Whether this is eating from one of London’s top restaurants, purchasing your favourite ingredients or buying gifts even the most dedicated foodie would appreciate
- Your very own Mahiki Cocktail Masterclass, including a selection of Mahiki’s delicious light bites. Create signature Mahiki cocktails and sharer drinks with their world famous bartenders
- Create some mementos to take home in the Mahiki photo booth
- Enjoy the theatre and fun of Mahiki with their celebrity guest DJ’s, limbo, Maori men dancers and gorgeous tiki team!
- Exclusive invitation to Mahiki, with complimentary entry and a welcome drink.
Mahiki at Taste of London
18th-22nd June 2014
£95, strictly over 18s only
EVENT NOW OVER.