London’s first ever brunch festival is now less than one month away! Brunch cafes, restaurants and street food vendors will be descending on The Old Truman Brewery this September to cater to London’s most dedicated brunch lovers.
Below is the most up to date line up, including recently added street food vendors bringing their own never-before-seen by the public brunch dishes, alongside an exciting array of talks, panel discussions and activities for visitors to get their teeth stuck into in between their choice of mimosas, bloody mary’s and speciality coffee and tea.
Eat & Drink
- Waffle On, named best waffles in London by Evening Standard
- Urban Pantry, runner-up in Time Out Love London awards ‘Most Loved local brunch spot’
- Cafe Miami, North Hackney neighbourhood cafe serving instagrammable classics
- The Joint, the Brixton Market favourite are showcasing their brunches with their signature BBQ twist
- Zoe’s Ghana Kitchen, Zoe Adjonyoh and team bring their taste of West Africa to the festival
- Benitos Hat, the Mexican kitchen giants bring their weekend brunch menu to The Old Truman’s Brewery
- On Cafe, serving their Asian Dim Sum brunch dishes
- Finest Fayre, creating special brunch inspired scotch egg dishes
- Mac to the Future, bringing their mouth-watering ‘mac and cheese’ with a twist
- Arancini Brothers, offering up their handmade Italian risotto balls to visitors
Each brunch vendor will be serving a special festival menu for the event as well as one signature dish. You’ll have the opportunity to vote for your favourite in a festival-wide competition that will announce the coveted award of ‘Dish of the Festival’ after two days of voting. Drinks will be provided by Hackney-based The Pickle House taking up residency for the weekend and serving up their renowned Bloody Mary’s as the perfect accompaniment to all of the brunch food on offer, with an extra dash of pickle power! Real Kombucha’s pop-up bar will serve ‘fermentation at its finest’, and The Gentleman Baristas, Origin Coffee Roasters and We Are Tea will be serving their premium coffee and tea. In addition, The Urban Cordial Co will be providing their lovingly handmade seasonal cocktails alongside a dedicated prosecco and mimosa bar!
For the sweet tooth’s, scrumptious baked goods and desserts will be on offer in the marketplace area, provided by the likes of Pophams Bakery, Naked Dough, The Flour Station and Sweet Nothing Bakehouse.
Adding to the festival vibe will be DJ sets from DJ Maj-ik, Greg Hale and Dozzer AKA Tony.
Dates: Saturday 1st September and Sunday 2nd September
Sessions (each day): 10am-1:30pm / 2pm-5:30pm
Tickets are now on sale via www.londonbrunchfest.com at £15 (including entry to one session, festival tote bag, access to the main stage).
VIB (Very Important Bruncher) tickets are also available at £28 (including a full day admission, a complimentary Bloody Mary, queue jump for talks, as well as tote bag and access to the main stage).
Enter code: CRUMMBS10 at checkout for 10% off the ticket price.