Bar Crispin is the brand spanking new wine bar and restaurant from the duo behind our personal faves, Crispin in Spitalfields. Opening on Kingly Street, Soho, this Thursday 15th July, they are treating you lovely lot to a 50% soft launch weekender – whoop whoop!
Located just behind Liberty, the new space will have an outside dining terrace and downstairs you’ll find the “Green Room” – perfect for private group bookings.
Open from 9am until late, seven days a week (with a cheeky 1am licence on Friday and Saturday nights), Bar Crispin will operate cafe-style in the morning, serving up baked goods and speciality coffee from Assembly Roast. From lunch, the restaurant will offer an all-natural wine list, bar snacks, small and larger plates, cheese and charcuterie, and weekly house specials, courtesy of head chef, Brendan Lee.
The 150-strong wine list will have a focus on old world and indigenous grape varietals, and small indie producers, akin to its sister site in Spitalfields. Alex will host monthly events at Bar Crispin, such as natural wine tastings and wine and food pairings.
We love the sound of the new menu…
- Native oysters, shallots
- Anchovies L’Escala, Le Coste olive oil
- Anchovy & potato focaccia, salsa verde (a fave!)
- Cured mackerel, tomato, summer herbs, pickled apple
- Beef tartare, smoked egg yolk, puffed wheat berries
- Flat fish of the day, broad beans, citrus butter
- Glazed pork belly, pink firs, pickled beets, pea shoots
- Black garlic ice cream, choc tuile
SOFT LAUNCH WEEKENDER: 50% off food only (drinks billed as usual) from 5pm on Thursday 15th July to Monday 19th July. Booking essential to redeem the soft launch offer.