Pedler is a new independent, vibrant neighbourhood eatery, set up by a team that live in and love Peckham, which offers a relaxed and beautiful environment to enjoy brunch, lunch and dinner. A distinctive wine list and impressive array of ‘Little Bird’ Gin cocktails is also on the agenda!
“Pedler has an imaginative seasonal menu that takes its inspiration from using only the best-sourced ingredients” Owner, Taskin Muzaffer.
Gareth Crosby, Executive Chef went on to comment: “At Pedler, my focus is to hand-pick the finest seasonal ingredients, guaranteeing quality and flavour for the daily changing menu; whilst creating the perfect food pairings for our sensational wine and cocktail list.”
Dishes on offer include:
• Seared king scallops, buttered Swiss chard and lardo
• Duck rosti, poached eggs and red onion chutney
• Smoked brisket, hispi cabbage and bacon sauce
• Chargrilled pig’s rib eye, sautéed apple celeriac and carrot lentils
• Smashed Devon crab with piccalilli remoulade
Phone: 020 3030 1515