Designer of the All In One; Chris Godfrey says it is “chance to dine like royalty without the washing up”
Maybe, if there was such a thing as a royal tramp.
Contempary culture means on every trip into town; you’re bombarded with gimmicks galore. Gimmicks often diminish their products to turn a profit; downgrading on the content but selling you something thats ‘50% more’. The All in One 12 course meal offers the average Joe; the chance to dine like royalty without the washing up.
To be honest I’d still eat this. I eat those big breakfasts in a can. I have no shame. So a 12 course meal consisting of the following is, in my mind, a step up.
- Selection of local cheeses with sourdough bread
- Pickled Kobe beef with charred strawberry
- Ricotta ravioli with a soft egg yolk
- Shitake mushroom topped with filled peppers
- Halibut poached in truffle butter in a coconut crepe
- Risotto foraged ramps, prosciutto and fresh parmesan
- French onion soup with fresh thyme and gruyere cheese
- Roast pork belly and celeriac root puree
- Palate cleanser, pear ginger juice
- Rib eye steak with grilled mustard greens
- Crack pie with milk ice cream on a vanilla tuile
- French canele with a malt barley and hazelnut latte