We’ve not long been back from The Hoxton Amsterdam and we were missing it big time. SO, we spent our entire Sunday gorging ourselves at The Hoxton, Holborn to ease the pain.
Ok, let me set the scene, from 12-5 you can book a table at Hubbard & Bell (no time limit, these guys aren’t moving you on after 2 hours) and for just £25 you can eat your fill of the Ultimate Sunday Roast.
Start with a House Press Juice (especially created for Soho House), slide into a Bloody Mary, move onto a bottle of the Picpoul and finish up with a round of Espresso Martinis. Grab your mates, the Sunday papers and make yourself comfy in one of the booths. This is not to be rushed.
I challenge you to think of something you wanna eat, that they don’t have. It’s like the posh carvery you’ve never found in London, until now.
Here’s our must haves that you need to make room for no matter WHAT.
- Sticky, smoky, glazed bacon chop. Oh my. So good.
- Cured meats, freshly carved.
- Ceviche – yes – we told you it was posh.
- Smoked Salmon with capers
- Sweetcorn Fritter with freshly smashed avocado.
- Lasagne – like yo’ mumma used to make.
- Salad Bowls – no limp lettuce here, we loved the slightly spicy tomato & roasted cauliflower. Goes great with the lasagne.
- Mac N Cheese yep, carb attack (we’re a sucker for a dollop on our roast dinner.
- Roast Chicken, Beef, Pork, Lamb, Salmon……….. you get the gist. Served any way you like it, add roast potatoes, Yorkshire puddings, cauliflower cheese. They’ve got it covered.
- Ooozy, melty cheese with artisan crackers.
- Dessert – HA! You Animal!!!! Go for the strawberry sponge cake. We won’t tell.
Take a little look here….
Mind BLOWN. Book now before everyone finds out what’s going on here!!