Home and dining experts Denby Pottery and John Lewis have teamed up to launch a series of FREE in-store workshops designed to shake up traditional dinner party etiquette and inspire guests to master the art of entertaining at home.
Here’s a flavour of what to expect:
- Cheat’s Puddings with dessert master Aimee Twigger: Think you don’t have time to make pudding? Aimee will reveal simple yet mouth-watering homemade desserts that can be made in just ten minutes
- Canapés for all eaters with supper club queen Anna Barnett: Enjoy a canapé crash course to suit all diner’s diets, plus ask Anna ’s advice on entertaining at home
- Food Fit for Instagram with food stylists The Meringue Girls: Master the art of food styling with Alex and Stacy, who will share tips how to dress the plate to ensure food looks as good as it tastes
- A Brief History of the Dinner Party with historian Dr Annie Gray – Annie will reveal how the nation’s love of entertaining has evolved with the death of traditional party etiquette and why modern diners are ripping up the rule book
- Set a Stylish Table with Denby designer Richard Eaton – Richard will share neat table laying hacks, demonstrating how to mix and match tableware to create stylish settings
To celebrate this wonderful event – we have a very exciting prize! We are giving away one of these beautiful Pavilion Cast Iron 25cm Griddle Pan’s (valued at £65). Simply email us at Hello@crummbs.co.uk and tell us why you deserve to win and we’ll be making one of you very happy! In the meantime – book your free tickets to the event here.
What: Master The Art of Entertaining with Denby and John Lewis – a series of interactive workshops
Where: Head to the ground floor demo kitchen at Peter Jones – Sloane Square branch of John Lewis, London SW1W 8EL
When: Monday 14th November, 5-7pm
Sign-up: Reserve your free place by visiting www.denbyjohnlewis.eventbrite.co.uk