The sell-out Cadbury Creme Egg Café is back (with a twist!) and this time it’s touring the UK
To celebrate the start of Cadbury Creme Egg Hunting Season, when the delicious gooey eggs are back on shelves, Cadbury is bringing back the sell-out Cadbury Creme Egg Café – but with a unique twist. The first-ever travelling Cadbury Creme Egg Hunting Lodge (as spotted on the new Cadbury Creme Egg advert) will tour the UK from 27th January stopping off in London, Bristol, Birmingham, Leeds and Edinburgh.
Serving a cracking range of Creme Egg inspired treats amongst an impressive wall-to-ceiling display of Creme Egg hunting paraphernalia; the lodge will give egg lovers the chance to hone their hunting skills, ensuring you leave as expert Creme Egg hunters, ready for the season ahead.
The Cadbury Creme Egg Hunting Lodge will include a takeaway area that is specifically designed for fans that are short on time, with gooey Creme Egg S’mores to-go. Those with a little more time to spare can enjoy the cosy outdoor area, complete with an egg-stravagent bush-craft menu, offering four inspiring ways to enjoy the deliciously gooey chocolate treat, including:
- Gooey Creme Egg S’mores– gooey Creme Egg pieces and a giant marshmallow, sandwiched between two biscuits, toasted for added gooeyness!
- Creme Egg Hunters’ Hot Choc– mouth-watering Cadbury hot chocolate, with melted Creme Egg added in for goo-d measure!
- Creme Egg Forest Fridge Cake- crushed biscuits, nuts and apricots, coated in a thick layer of delicious Cadbury chocolate, topped with gooey Creme Egg pieces
- Creme Black Forest Toastie – the popular Creme Egg Toastie is back with a twist – gooey Creme Eggs mixed with black cherries, sandwiched between golden toast
The Cadbury Creme Egg Hunting Lodge will tour from 27th January – 26th February 2017 and 100% of proceeds generated at the Creme Egg Hunting Lodge will be donated to the Prince’s Trust Charity.
Cadbury Creme Egg lovers can book tickets from 12pm on 12th January on the Creme Egg Eventbrite page, with limited walk-ins available.
To keep up to date on all the latest Cadbury Creme Egg news, including details of the Cadbury Creme Egg Hunting Lodge, visit the event page here or tweet @CadburyUK using the hashtag #CremeEggHuntingSeason
Locations and Timings:
- 27th January – The London Eye*, London (4:50pm – 9pm)
- 30th January – Broadmead, Bristol (Open 4:50pm – 9pm)
- 31st January – Broadmead, Bristol (Open 4:50pm – 9pm)
- 3rd February – Birmingham City Centre (4:50pm- 9pm)
- 4th February – Birmingham City Centre (Open 1:50pm- 6pm)
- 8th February – The Briggate, Leeds (Open 4:50pm – 9pm)
- 9th February – The Briggate, Leeds (Open 4:50pm – 9pm)
- 10th February – Festival Sq, Edinburgh (Open 3:50pm – 8pm)
- 11th February – Festival Sq, Edinburgh (Open 1:50pm – 6pm)
- 25th February – The London Eye, London (Open 1:50pm – 6pm
- 26th February – The London Eye, London (Open 1:50pm – 6pm)